Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Da Walk

Well, I've finally found one. A walk for lupus. See, they exist! And raise...less than $10,000. I actually would really like to do it, if only for the potential hoodie, but I am extremely hesitant to ask for donations or bring anyone along with me.

WHY, HANNAH, WHY?!

Because I haaaaate asking for things from people who know me? Or because I hate being lupusy around people who know me? Or perhaps I just have a problem with people who know me? Sad but true: the thought crossed my mind "I could just donate a bunch of money and pretend like it's from multiple people."

...

I actually declare this to be too stupid a psychology for me to bother thinking farther into. Bigger point: should you be interested, people-who-are-not-around-me, you can find a walk near you here. $50 donation gets you a tee shirt. $100 gets you a hoodie. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment