Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh hi there!

I am done bouncing around the country (Chicago-Ohio-Maryland-Ohio-Michigan-Chicago-Michigan-Ohio-Michigan-Ohio, yes, I'm dizzy too.) which means I finally have a mildly consistent internet connection and a computer free of viruses! (McGillicudy was ill. Now he is totally blank.

I got back to school today, moved all my stuff in and almost unpacked it all too, because I am mostly pretty awesome. My room is finally a good size for me (tiny! the perfect amount of tiny. My old big room felt like a chasm of loneliness.) I am trying to keep my stress level down, though being suddenly bombarded with people after a pretty much solitary summer has been a little unnerving. I got extra anxious in the dining hall, which was odd for me because I don't LIKE crowds but I am usually not particularly claustrophobic (hi. tiny room.)

I actually have things to write about, but I'm too tired to do it right now, and tired is making me a little uncomfortable both physically and emotionally so I am not in the best place to start jabbering about my health(the trick is, if I'm in a place where my life looks more humorous than depressing, I'm good to write)so I promise now that I'm at school I'll update, you know, now and then. I say, having totally overbooked myself for the semester. Fare well for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment