Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello five in the morning, how are you today?

This is why stress is bad, lovelies! Although I appreciate that my body waited till after finals to go batshit.

I turned in my last final (creative writing) yesterday, which was very excited, and I plan to start driving home in approximately four hours. All my friends left yesterday so I had what was actually a really pleasant night eating a lot and then I went to bed at 10, which is pretty much unheard of. I can't figure out if it's just too many hours on my bed, with the sleeping early plus the lazing about all evening or if I'm getting sick but I have been awake since about 3:30 with what feels a lot like fever aches and a headache.

So I gave up on sleep for now, took some ibuprofin, am eating some nilla wafers, watching a little TV and hopefully I'll get a couple hours more sleep before I have to drive.

I don't really have internet in Michigan so blog may be on hiatus (because I update it so regularly to begin with) and then I go to Mexico January 4th! That will be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment